JOB PURPOSE: Provide frontline customer & engineering support in a fast paced, growing Tech services company.
The job holder will work as part of a small multi-functional & highly skilled team handling a variety of questions and issues from customers and installers.
WORKING HOURS: The Helpdesk operates a shift pattern between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. Typical hours include the early shift (8am-4pm), middle shift (9am-5pm) and late shift (10am-6pm), with half an hour for lunch. Customer Care Representatives will be required to work any of these shifts as necessary, and may change on a day-to-day basis. However, due to the nature of the business and this role, from time to time the job holder may be required to work outside these hours.
MAIN DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Handle incoming calls from customers and engineers, raising and investigating cases in Salesforce.com and responding to customers as necessary
- Handle emails from customers, colleagues and 3rd party engineering providers.
- Responding to voice messages left during busy times
- For all contacts relating to an existing open issue, the job holder is required to add a note to an existing case
- Identify customer concerns and issues, taking the necessary action to resolve the issue, ideally and where possible, within the duration of the call.
- Address issues by answering questions, troubleshooting and assigning to an engineer where necessary
- Liaising with internal support teams - Development, Finance or Sales - to resolve/escalate issues
- Liaising with engineering sub-contractors to schedule service calls
- Follow up internal and external parties to ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Make follow up calls to ensure customer is satisfied with the resolution of their issue/query
- Advise customers of how to access training
- Ensure engineering issues are identified and escalated in accordance with company handling policy and guidelines
OTHER DUTIES include, but are not limited to the following:-
- From time to time, when Helpdesk volumes permit, the job holder will be required to provide support and assistance to other Operations team members e.g. assisting the EU Scheduler or Tech Support to despatch units and service kit to meet courier deadlines
- Provide cover for customer / user training on the system - either on a one to one basis or responding to group bookings
- Send out user login/password information to customers
- Provide feedback on Customer requests/suggestions for changes and improvements to the system and other areas of service by using Survey Monkey (or similar)
- Provide support & assistance to engineers, providing them with courier details for new & service kit
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as required
- Customer Services
- customer services
- tech support experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job