My client have an exciting opportunity to become a part of their growing Building maintenance Business. They are looking for a skilled helpdesk representative to join the team. The Helpdesk Representatives are the first point of contact for their customers and engineers , so they are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions, and are keen to grow within a massive Maintenance contractor.
Hours - 4.30pm-12.30pm (6 days on, 3 days off)
Role and Responsibilities
* Manage large amounts of incoming calls
* Catch and dispatch of a high volume of jobs daily
* Schedule all engineer works efficiently
* Building and issuing quotations to customers
* Raising Purchase orders and ordering parts for engineers
* Invoicing of all works promptly
* Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
* Build sustainable relationships with engineers through open and interactive communication
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
* Take the extra mile to engage customers
* Proven customer support experience or experience as a Helpdesk
* Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
* Excellent communication
*Abilities to prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Ability to work alone and within a team
Consultant - FM Perm
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.