Be the Solution. Imagine the Impact.
Since 1992, Omnicell has been a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Our employees are inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings —from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home. Over 4,000 customers’ worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety, with more than 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies working with Omnicell to maintain high accuracy and quality standards in medication dispensing.
Omnicell - Inspired by Care
Are you an experienced Helpdesk/Reverse Logistics Manager who is bored of your daily routine, have a passion for technology, keen to enhance your skills, likes delivering high quality product and a people person full of energy?
The Helpdesk and Reverse Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Technical support and Service Spares in the UK for Omnicell Technical Operations at the Irlam Facility in the UK.
- Computer literate with ability to use relevant software packages
- Understanding of Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Experience with troubleshooting, repair, or design of electrical / electronic circuits, or maintenance and troubleshooting of computer-based and PLC-based machinery.
- Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support in the organisation. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Support department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Help Desk the single source of truth. Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
- Train, coach and mentor Help Desk Technicians (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers
- Manage the out of hours On Call rota for the UK helpdesk
- Oversee operation of the UK Cassette lab
- Provide fast, effective and high quality service parts repair and supply service to the field in the UK.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to communicate in plain English
- Team building skills: Hiring capable, results focused staff that live the Omnicell values.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution and ability to negotiate for acceptable outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and team members.
- Change agent who accepts and supports new ideas and processes.
- Refined listening skills.
- Ability to consistently balance sense of urgency with diplomacy/empathy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism from stakeholders.
- Ability to react effectively to uncertainties (market, economic, personnel, etc.).
- Ability to regroup and re-engage to accommodate changing customer needs and priorities.
- Commitment to cost reduction/control.
- Coaching, mentoring and counseling of team members.
- Training: Develop and implement training for direct team, multiple departments, and customers.
- Strong Microsoft Office required reporting, scheduling, and communicating.
- Advanced Troubleshooting Skills: Ability to quickly and methodically troubleshoot problems of varied complexity, with limited or flawed data, to find best solution for customer.
- Advanced Communications Skills: Ability to effectively share complex ideas across departments, and with customers and vendors in a manner that is understandable and leads to positive outcome.
- Relevant higher education qualification with Electronics or Industrial Technology studies / experience preferred.
- Proven track record with minimum of eight years in customer support and customer service within a technology industry.
- Office Based in Irlam
- Will be required to work additional hours as required to complete the parts needed to maintain customer machine delivery schedules.
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch
What you get when you work with us:
Very competitive salary
Generous company pensions scheme
25 days holiday
Annual Bonus incentive
Corporate discounted membership to gyms, restaurant etc
Friendly and Dynamic small team
No Agencies Please
- Operational Efficiency
- Reverse Logistics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'