RDR are currently recruiting for an Administration/Helpdesk Manager based in Brandon, Warwickshire. Working hours are 08:00am until 17:00pm Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for the role of Helpdesk Manager include:
- Mobilise and manage the administration team (made up of 10 people)
- Produce monthly KPI reports with support from the admin team and Contract Managers
- Support each contract team and liaise with the client and end user
- Attend client monthly meetings with each contract manager
- Set up CAFM system and supporting reports and liaise with central support functions
- Report on helpdesk activities and KPI’s
- Assist admin team with contract cover, taking calls, logging jobs, dealing with the end user
- Deliver staff briefings and tool box talks
- Promote and drive the company values
- Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change
Qualifications/Skills required for Helpdesk Manager:
- Management qualifications or previous experience
- Good I.T skills and qualifications particularly Microsoft word and excel
- Facilities Management contract background preferred
- Strong communication skills
This role requires full Employment Screening and background checks and candidates must be in possession of a recent DBS check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'