Office Angels are looking for an experienced Helpdesk manager to join their IT solutions Client based in Hemel Hempstead.
9am - 6pm
£39,000 - £45,000+
Fantastic company benefits including uncapped holiday entitlement.
Must be available to interview as soon as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced manager to lead and develop a skilled team of technical engineers to achieve targets and expectations set out by the business.
- Day to day management of the 24/7 helpdesk operation, including 1st line, 2nd line and escalation tiers.
- Ensure the team have the necessary tools, training, process and motivation to deliver industry-leading service for our customers aligned to best practise techniques.
- Develop and grow a phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organisation.
- Train, coach and mentor helpdesk engineers.
- Excellent proven and demonstrable management skills and strong leadership qualities are essential
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work is required
- Experience of leading a helpdesk in a successful process driven environment, preferably telecommunications
- Capable of developing employees to achieve their full potential
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- An excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Relevant industry, sectoral or technical experience
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for you to be patient and wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- IT Manager
- helpdesk manager