I am currently seeking ambitious Facilities Helpdesk Supervisors/Managers to join a rapidly growing SME Facilities Business in West Yorkshire.
The company was originally founded in 2003 as and provide support to the commercial property sector. They have regional corporate commercial contracts and pride themselves on progression opportunities within the business.
- Manage a small but rapidly growing Helpdesk team
- Reviewing and implementing new Helpdesk Procedures
- Driving a developing Helpdesk team
- Training and developing of staff
- Review and evaluate KPI's
- Set targets for the team
- Dealing with SLA agreements, Engineers, Sub Contractors
- Prioritising work flow
- Working to targets at a fast and professional pace
- Dealing with disciplinarians and performance management
Experience you require:
- Experience in Construction or Facilities Management sector
- Managerial experience in a Helpdesk function
- Experience of working towards KPI's
- Strong management skills
- Free on site parking
- 25 days holiday + Stats
- Training, development and progression
The site is based in West Yorkshire and more details can be given on application.
Principal Consultant - FM Perm
Ground Floor, Marshall Mills,
Marshall Street, Leeds, LS11 9YJ
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job