Advancing People is working on behalf of a leading Software Services company based in Maidenhead, who are actively seeking an experienced Software Support Analyst/Consultant to join their organisation and act as a Helpdesk Team Leader.
This is a hands-on role comprising of providing internal support on a range of software tools and packages as well as acting as a point of contact for external customers and is suited to an experienced and ambitious IT professional.
- Leading a team of IT specialists who act as a point of contact for customers with queries or a need for technical support
- Bridging the gap between the Software Projects, Technical and Development teams
- Being responsible for a team of consultants covering a broad spectrum of responsibilities which include business appraisals and general wellbeing within the office
- Acting as an SME within the business in order to support clients and staff with a diverse range of business processes
- Significant and demonstrable experience with Window Operating Systems and Microsoft Applications
- Experience with SQL in a professional environment is preferable
- Experience in leading and managing diverse IT focused teams
- The ability to provide effective support to customers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Additional European languages, such as French, Dutch, Swedish, or German is a distinct advantage
In return our client is offering a basic salary of between £45,000 and £50,000 as well as additional benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'