The Adecco Group is working with the Office for National Statistics (ONS) to provide a wide range of services including recruitment and HR for the temporary workforce for the 2021 Census. The Census is a once-in-a-decade survey that gives us the most accurate estimate of all the people and households in England and Wales.
As a member of the Helpdesk Contact Centre team you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface for our Client as a Learning and Development Specialist. You will be expected to provide informative and responsive support to Tier 1 Helpdesk Agents in relation to a range of enquiries consisting of Health and Safety, Human Resources, Payroll, Recruitment and Pre-Employment Screening.
- We need a flexible approach to working hours - between 6am and midnight.
- You will be asked to work any 5 days from 7
- Overtime will be available
L&D Specialists will be expected to advocate best practise, administer training and coaching programmes, assess individual training and development needs, present in-person and virtual training sessions and monitor the effectiveness of delivered training thus ensuring Helpdesk Agents are sufficiently trained and mentored to achieve Customer Excellence.
In supplement, L&D Specialists will also so act as an escalation point for Tier 2 Helpdesk enquiries whilst working as part of a larger network of teams and departments who respond to both candidate and worker enquiries received via telephone and email communication channels.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service background with proven experience of interacting with customers over the phone and via email
- GCSE grade C/4 or above in Mathematics and English or equivalent
- Previous experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Recent experience of using current IT and communications technologies
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and instruct a diverse range of people
- Supervisory experience
- Good listening skills
- Coaching skills
- Recent experience of training and supporting new starters
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, multiskilled and multi-function environment
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail skills
- Excellent telephone skills
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the current working environment across the UK has changed immeasurably, therefore Helpdesk Agents will be requested to work in either a full or partial virtual work environment which will involve home working. As a homeworker you will be expected to accommodate and adhere to the following measures:
- L&D Specialist will be expected to set up a private and secure work environment free from any distraction,
- Ensure confidential information is not discussed in the presence of others,
- Ensure all notes are made electronically on the equipment provided and deleted according to GDPR legislation (notes must only be held for the time and purpose they are needed),
- Comply with all aspects of the working from home standard operating procedure,
- Confirm you have unlimited access to internet (will not run out of data allowance).
- Inform your insurance company that you will be working from home and
- On occasion you may also be requested to attend an office location to deliver training and support new starters and established members of the Helpdesk team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will include:
- To act as an ambassador when delivering services for our client,
- To be the first point of contact for Tier 2 training related enquiries,
- To effectively record all candidate or worker interactions on internal systems,
- To administer and implement training and coaching programmes
- To coach Helpdesk Agents in being able to deliver the duties and responsibilities of their role ensuring they can meet their KPI's and project milestones,
- Effectively manage the inbox in relation to any training related enquiries,
- Implement virtual coaching to support Helpdesk Agents,
- Efficiently manage any SABA system queries,
- Effectively manage any Helpdesk related enquiries and escalations,
- Support staff with any training related issues,
- Ensure there is a smooth transition of tasks and training, when there are movements within the Helpdesk team.
- Managing the training for all new starters and administering any leavers.
- Organising training events (at short notice) where required.
- Conduct training virtual and face-to-face training sessions (e.g. telephone functions, system navigation, testing).
- Supporting the Helpdesk Manager and Team Leaders,
- To efficiently and effectively use Helpdesk Contact Centre technologies, such as Salesforce/Connect, Onfido, 8x8 and Selfhelp to record and maintain electronic records of candidate or worker details, requests for service and appropriate actions taken,
- On occasion, T2 specialists will be required to demonstrate a flexible approach to their role as they will be asked to emulate the role of a Tier 1 Helpdesk Agent during busy operational periods,
- On occasion, T2 specialists will be required to demonstrate a flexible approach to their role by undertaking any other duties assigned in relation to your role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'