Reports to: Service & Operations Manager
Based in: Kent
Salary: £24000 - £30000
To log, manage and close tickets in AdEPTS’s CRM system and provide frontline support to customers and end users. To assign tickets to appropriate resource and escalate when required. To communicate effectively both internally and externally, providing updates to customers, engineers and third parties.
1. Answering calls from the AdEPT Support number, taking down fault specific details and logging these as a ticket into the helpdesk CRM Application.
2. Logging support tickets that come in via emails.
3. Performing initial 1st & 2nd line support to the end user and trying to resolve the fault, when possible, at first point of contact.
4. Assigning and escalating tickets on to engineers and 3rd line support when required.
5. Tracking all emails relevant to support tickets into CRM.
6. Add updates to the tickets including tasks for site visits and phone calls.
7. Log faults with 3rd parties and follow up any outstanding tickets with them.
8. Monitor automated alerts, logging and investigating if needed.
9. Complete daily tasks such as system checks on specific customer equipment.
10. Assist with any internal IT issues, logging and escalating if needed.
11. Involvement in the handover of projects from installation to support teams.
1. Attend product specific training and work to towards specific product certification.
2. If required assist with project or maintenance, on-site work.
3. Providing out of hours on call support to customers.
1. Avaya Experience/Training approx. 3-4 years experience with Communication Manager and IP Telephony
2. Experience with Helpdesk or Customer Service
3. Must be computer literate (Software/Hardware)
4. Interested in Technology/Telephony/Networking/VoIP
5. Use of Microsoft Office Applications
6. Good Communication Skills
7. Experience with Networks and Computers would be beneficial
8. Experience with Telephony or VoIP would be beneficial
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual that is interested in technology. Role is Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30 with occasional opportunities for overtime. Ideally the successful candidate will live within 20 to 40 minutes’ drive from our offices. It is our desire to invest in individuals with training and development plans and help them with their career progression goals.