A great opportunity to work on temp to perm basis with a reputable facilities management company.
Your new company
A well established facilities management company who provide services to local government.
Your new role
As Helpdesk Coordinator you will be responsible for :
- To answer calls within 3 rings, raise work orders, log information received on to the helpdesk database and assign resources within the appropriate service level agreement timescales.
- To complete all engineer work schedules and communicate these to the engineering teams daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Preparation of quotation
- High levels of communication with the Engineers, Supply Chain and Office Manager
- To liaise with client representatives for the receipt and issue of work instruction
- Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the engineers
- To complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To administer and control purchase orders on instruction from Contract Managers, Supervisors and Engineers in line with company procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need to be highly organised and willing to learn. Training will provided however experience working within inbound customer service calls will be advantageous.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'