Hales Group are currently recruiting for a Scheduler/Coordinator for their client based in Colchester.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager and working alongside an established team of Schedulers, you will be responsible for organising the workload of your Engineers on a daily basis. You will be in regular contact on the phone or via email with Engineers, Clients and Customers and will prioritise incoming work orders, ensuring that these are attended to and followed up in accordance to set timescales.
You will receive training on our clients in-house software systems, to enable you to work independently to manage your desk. Working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday, with 20 days annual leave per year (plus Bank Holidays).
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing solid working relationships with all departments of the business and external Clients/Customers
- Compiling planned work on a weekly basis
- Scheduling Engineers work, minimising travel distance and maximising productivity
- Coordinating urgent repair work
- Recording information accurately on all in house systems
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Reporting any issues to Management
The successful candidate will be self-motivated to achieve results. You will be an excellent time keeper, with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to manage your own workload.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, to ensure deadlines are met
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexible approach to your work
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- GCSE or equivalent in ICT, maths and English
- Full clean driving licence
Please apply today with an updated CV or call Lesa Williamson on for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job