My client is recruiting for a new Helpdesk Co-ordinator to work alongside the current helpdesk staff in ensuring they deliver the very best customer service.
You will be working as part of a small team at their newly fitted out head office in Welwyn Garden City. It is an office based role focusing on telephone and computer work. This job role will involve the following;
- Respond and action all e-mails within 12-48 hour period, escalate cases that may be delayed immediately to the General Manager (GM)
- Answer incoming phone calls and take appropriate action within a reasonable time. Escalate concerns to the line manager.
- To ensure receipt of PO's or higher contract and send confirmation from the customer
- Update Eworks with full details for all new jobs and produce invoice.
- Allocate Jobs to subcontractors or technicians.
- Book agency cover if required.
- Ensure relevant vetting documents are completed/received for all subcontractor including insurance details and entered on to Eworks.
- Hire equipment as and when required from preferred suppliers only.
- Ensure all jobs are completed as per customer instructions.
- Ensure all worksheets are scanned and stored in the correct job folder on the P drive.
- Ensure we have before and after photos on all works carried out, equipment used and photo's of equipment in operation.
- Confirm with customer the names of attendees on site and any special instructions for each job.
- Prepare all paperwork and RAMS for jobs
- Ensure all paperwork and before & after photos are back in the office within 24 hours of jobs being completed.
- Ensure all worksheets are scanned and stored in the correct job folder on P drive.
- Convert all quotations to jobs
- Update pipeline details accordingly.
- Actively support marketing initiatives for High Access Division.
- Ensure all documents/paperwork is appropriately filed prior to leaving the office at the end of a shift.
- Actively engage with new and existing Clients to generate business and attend client meetings.
- Attend sites to ensure work is being carried out to the correct standard.
- Upsell all services within the other group divisions to maximise group turnover and maintain group profitability.
- Build and maintain strong, positive client relationships.
- Manage enquiries for new jobs, inspections and pricing
- Maintain records/information and provide weekly reports as required
This is a fast paced and exciting role that offers great career progression and on the job training. They are a small but rapidly growing business that has huge potential and is willing to invest in staff.
This is an excellent opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- Answer incoming phone calls and enquires Take all information relating to enquires and adding this to the enquires schedule Booking site inspections f
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job