Looking for a role that is challenging?
Look no further!
Reed are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Advisors in the Swindon area on a Full time permanent basis.
Our client is a global provider of professional services and technologies in various sectors. Working within Government services, Engineering, Construction and Technology.
Responsible for the initial point of contact for the customer, collating and recording all relevant details of requests. Providing accurate and relevant information, monitoring and escalating incidents to achieve agreed service level and keeping customers informed of status and progression of the work order. Responsible for resolving queries and complaints by applying a first call resolution plan to each call or calls escalated by team members. Supervise team members during shift to ensure excellence of customer service. To create accurate data records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to time and to the highest standard required. To enhance the customers perception of the service by exceeding their expectations and delivering solutions in a customer focused and a timely manner. Takes ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop.
• Championing team values across the business
• Develop and maintain knowledge of the contracts and ensure contract SLA’s and KPI’s are met on a day to day basis.
• To accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including accurate classification to enable trend analysis.
• To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures.
• To help build a motivated team that is driven to success through coaching and training.
• Ensure all call monitoring is carried out to time and standard, listening to calls and providing feedback and coaching.
• Take ownership for own performance. Taking action when required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
• Identify potential issues and resolve those within remit, escalating to senior manager when required.
• Ensure all changes, developments and contract information is communicated in the appropriate method and timescale
• Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
• Complete tasks as directed by line manager
• Be prepared to work on relevant contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the needs of the business which may require a flexible approach to time management.
• Strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust and support of the team. Ability to relate to others in a positive way and build strong working relationships and lead a team.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus
• Able to inspire and support team towards achievement of targets
• An effective time manager with the ability to multi-task
• Approachable individual with a professional manner
• Methodical in approach to tasks
• Working knowledge of telephony and other communication systems
• IT literate including Word, Outlook, Excel
• Proven ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
• Assist in production of management reporting
• Assist in the training of all shift team members
English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above
Minimum of 1 years’ experience in successfully working in a service centre / call centre environment / customer service role
Experience of working with customer and supplier Service Level Agreement (SLA) and performance measurement of own team
Experience of working to targets
FM knowledge or experience
Please be aware checks will be carried out on employment, including DBS, Credit Check and reference checks
Weekdays (Rotating shift pattern)
Early shift 06.30 to 15:00
Mid shift 08:30 to 17:00
Late shift 14:00 to 22:30
Night shift 22:30 to 07:00
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO ALL SHIFTS
If you are interested in this role, apply now! Or contact the Reed Swindon office firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job