To allocate jobs to engineers, inclusive of maintaining ppm and ensuring all statutory and routine ppm is carried out. Taking calls from clients, contractors, suppliers and engineers. Ordering of parts and processing purchase invoices.
This is a full time permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary is £18-£22k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Free parking onsite
Main duties of the Helpdesk Assistant are:
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- To be the first point of contact for clients
- To organise contractors and engineers
- Ordering required parts from suppliers
- Processing invoices
- Generating monthly reports as required
- Advising clients on a daily and weekly basis of job status
- Attending weekly meetings
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
To be successful as the Helpdesk Assistant you will:
- Have facilities experience
- Have experience working within a telephone based customer service department
- Have invoicing experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.