Helpdesk Analyst - Contract
Global investment banking firm require a talented Service Desk Analyst to join their Belfast site - initially on a 6mth contract. Supporting c.20,000 users you must have previous large enterprise experience - please keep this in mind before applying. Although the role is remote at the moment you will be required to work from Belfast site once able.
Must have experience includes:-
- 1st line phone resolution
- 2nd line incident management
- Broad support background (Windows and Mac OS, MS Office Pro)
- Excellent people skills
- Detail oriented / process driven
Ideally you will have most of the following:-
- Windows XP / 7 / 10, Mac OS
- MS Office Pro
- ITIL qualified / understanding
- Microsoft certified
- Previous trading or investment banking experience
- Citrix awareness
- Active Directory
PLEASE APPLY VIA EMAIL WITH YOUR CV IN THE FIRST INSTANCE FOR REVIEW - INCLUDING A SHORT NOTE ON WHY YOU MEET ABOVE CRITERIA.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'