Helpdesk advisors in Airdrie! Do you want to kick-start 2022 off with a new role? I have the perfect role for you!
Working with an award winning client I'm looking for their next helpdesk advisor. My client is in the facilities management sector and are experiencing exciting growth within their business.
To be considered you will be experienced in a Helpdesk role. You will be working closely with clients and engineers and ensuring workload is accurately planned and professionally managed. Daily review of open jobs and ensuring work is actioned is key to this role!
Your daily duties will include …
- Planning and managing engineers workload through an online planner
- Running reports and coordinating jobs
- Delivering first class customer service to clients through the phone and email
- Hiring equipment when necessary
- Collecting risk assessments and issuing to clients
Successful candidates must have …
- Experience in a similar role
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Be able to provide excellent customer service
Sounds great, what is the offer?
- Working Monday - Friday 9 - 5 NO WEEKENDS!
- Salary of £22k
- Parking available
APPLY TODAY!! ASAP STARTS ARE AVAILABLE!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- facilities management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'