Our client is seeking a Helpdesk Advisor to Team on a 4-month temporary basis to provide a very high standard of customer service, providing support and advice to all our customers.
The role will involve:
- Lifecycle management of customer queries and problems
- Accurately recording all queries, prioritisation and classification
- Providing accurate and comprehensive information to
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure that all queries and requests are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring that all agreed targets are met.
- Outbound calling of customers as directed for specific technical projects
- Keyboard proficient with strong PC skills
- Knowledge of basic Windows tools, including MS Office, and internet technologies, specially emails, web browsers and web-based search engines
- Outstanding trouble shooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm and positive when working in a pressurised environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'