Helpdesk Advisor (M-F)
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
Reed are currently receuiting customer service professionals eager to join a friendly team at a contact centre in Swindon.
You will be responsible for providing an excellent service to customers, exceeding their expectations and delivering solutions in a customer focused and a timely manner.
Early shift 08:00 to 16:00
Middle shift 09:00 to 17:00
Late shift 10:00 to 18:00
Our client is a global provider of professional services and technologies in various sectors, and work within Government services, engineering, construction and Technology.
Please be aware that security checks must be conducted before you are able to start this role. These include Criminal Record checks, DBS, Credit Check and reference checks. You must be willing to undergo these if you wish to begin the role.
Your core responsibility is outlined below:
• To act as the initial point of contact for the customer. This includes:
o Collating and recording all relevant details of requests
o Providing accurate and relevant information
o Monitoring and escalating incidents to achieve agreed service level
o Keeping customers informed of status and progression of the work order
• Resolving queries and complaints by applying a first call resolution plan to each call.
• Create accurate data records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to time and to the standard required.
• Takes ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
You will also:
• Champion “We care, We deliver” team values across the business
• Achieve call handling targets and standards at all times, aiming to exceed customer expectations at all times
• Co-ordinate all the reactive services within remit, ensuring work is distributed to the supply chain in accordance with the reactive works process.
• Accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including full and complete log notes of all contacts and accurate classification.
• Monitor action and escalate incidents as appropriate to achieve agreed service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress of resolution.
• Develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures.
• Identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining records of own development and call observations.
• Take action to keep up to date with changes to the contract and sharing information learned within the team.
• Handle and actively resolve any customer issues according to the customer complaints process.
• Be prepared to work on other projects to support the changing needs of the business.
Excellent Customer Service
Good communication skills
Strong team player
Think proactively use your own initiative & be able to multi-task
Approachable individual with a professional manner
Working knowledge of telephony and communication systems
IT literate including Word, Outlook, Excel
Proven ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above
Minimum of 1 years’ experience successfully working in a customer service role
Experience of working to targets
Facilities Management knowledge or experience
Working with IT databases
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'