£25,000 + Pension
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hardworking Helpdesk Administrator with strong customer service skills to join a successful local Company who provide a very unique service to their clients.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing support with the helpdesk function and answering a high volume of incoming telephone calls
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email in order to establish their requirements
- Inputting details of clients requirement on system and preparing job sheets
- Co-ordinating maintenance and repair work and allocating work to external Contractors
- Tracking progress of jobs on computer system from instigation stage through to completion
- Checking with client once job has been completed to ensure they are happy with service received
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'