RDR are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Helpdesk Administrator to be based in the E15 area of London, this is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week. Working hours are 08:00am until 4:30pm and 09:30am until 18:00pm Monday to Friday and 1-in-4 Saturdays between the hours of 08:00am and 13:00pm.
On offer is a competitive salary.
This will be a varied Helpdesk Administrator role, and will include but is not limited to the following administrative tasks:
- Assisting customers with their Metering and Billing enquiries
- Processing payments, either in person or over the phone from residents
- Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for managing schedules and bookings for engineers
- Providing reporting information to internal/external customers
- Welcoming clients and customers to the visitors centre
- Maintain all documentation and records to the highest standard
- You will be expected to undertake any training necessary to ensure that you are able to undertake your duties effectively
Requirements for the role of Helpdesk Administrator:
- A passion for business excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both using the telephone, email and face to face
- Financial background, preferably in a metering and billing environment
- Strong IT skills - particularly excel and word
- Ability to learn IT packages in Metering & Billing
- Experience in a technical / engineering related industry preferable
- Previous Customer Services/ Administrative experience
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'