Do you want to work in an fast-paced, upbeat environment? Are you an experienced Helpdesk Administrator looking for their next opportunity? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
An amazing opportunity to work for a well established company as Workflow Helpdesk Operator.
Duties to include;
- Input & prioritisation of Service Requests from Users via verbal and electronic methods
- Dispatching of Reactive Work Orders
- Closing down of Reactive Work Orders
- Preparation and issue of Planned Maintenance Work Orders
- Closing down of Planned Maintenance Work Orders
- Assist in the maintenance of Workflow records & filing system
- Assign work, monitor and flow up Subcontractor Works
- To input and retrieve data efficiently and accurately on a daily basis using the computerised systems within Helpdesk, producing information and reports as and when required.
- Purchase Requisition and Ordering processing for materials and Subcontractors
- Control & monitor flow of all job requests
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, etc.) producing reports and general office administration.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external parties providing information on departmental procedures where appropriate.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
- To attend and participate in Training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
- Familiarisation of the Operation and Site
- To undertake special project work as and when require.
- To participate in the BBW 1:1 appraisal process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in Help Desk call processing
- An effective communicator both written & oral
- To plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Self disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Preferably Maximo trained, however job specific training can be provided
This is a temp to perm role with a rotating shift pattern. Rotating shift pattern basis, 7am-5pm, 11am-9pm and 9pm-7am. Apply today! Immediate start available!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.