An new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to work for well known organisation who are leading supplier of IT and office equipment. You will be working as part of a team handling customer enquiries by telephone and/or e-mail, processes customer orders, applications for service & maintenance. Troubleshooting and resolves customer complaints and ensuring all enquiries are completed on a timely basis. This position is a fixed term maternity cover lasting until February 2019 on a part time basis 2 days (8.30am-5pm) a week - you must be available to work Wednesday but my client can be flexible with the other working day.
THE JOB ROLE
- Ensure the daily Call activity is managed
- To progress orders and ensure parts orders are shipped within agreed timeframes
- To produce daily and weekly reports to validate accounts call activity and publish to external sources
- To ensure all call activity is recorded correctly, thus ensuring the Monthly and Quarterly MI reports can be produced
- Actively aim to respond to ALL inbound calls within 30 seconds
- To ensure that Customer internal web portals are kept up to date
- Work with Company bespoke IT Systems, Excel Powerpoint and Vale and technology based procedures.
- Part time role working 2 full days 8.30am-5pm (1 hour lunch), Wednesday is essential but flexible with the other working day, £16K pro rata, Fixed Term maternity cover until February 2019
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Track record of innovating/problem solving within levels of responsibility within a previous role
- IT Literate - Experience with Microsoft office Suite, Computer literate in Word and Very strong Excel skills are essential
- Effective communicator - in both verbal and non-verbal formats
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job