My client based in Renfrew is looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to come in and help at one of their busiest times. This role is temporary to begin with but could go permanent for the right person.
* To provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers to maximise sales and profitability
* Determine pricing and margins on quotes within given parameters in order to secure business
* Input, process and follow-up all information using computerised sales order system, ensuring customer requirements and expectations are met
* Liaise with production, dispatch, and accounts to ensure optimum delivery schedules
* Review open orders to ensure a continuous supply of parts
* Assist customers to resolve issues with supplies, deliveries, price or quality
* Support the Field Sales staff to ensure a consistent level of service
* Manage customer satisfaction surveys
* Monitor and action late and current backlog of orders for all customers
* Obtaining best price and delivery from vendors
If you are interested please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age