Purpose of Role
To provide administrative support and deal with day to day administration for the department.Principal Accountabilities
- Administrative functions such as:-
- Filing, Data input , Telephone queries and producing Reports as required
- Travel and Accommodation requirements are undertaken within agreed timescale whilst accuracy levels regarding data input and retrieval of documents is maintained. Employees and external contacts have their telephone calls dealt with within prescribed guidelines.
- To assist in the provision of administration support to the Departmental head and team members as required
- Deal with telephone queries in a professional manner
- Maintain an effective filing system i.e. documents are stored in a manner to ensure effective retrieval
- Use Microsoft packages, e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint to present or record information
- Assist with the organisation of travel and accommodation requirements
- Assist in the production of monthly reports and database maintenance as required
- Working in a Mental Health Environment with challenging clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job