Helpdesk Administrator (Temporary to Permanent)
Based in Maidstone
£9.61 per hour
Our client, a leading national maintenance services provider, is currently looking to recruit a Helpdesk Administrator to join their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Based in Maidstone, the successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking a range of clerical administrative duties within the facilities department to ensure the smooth running of the department.
This is a Monday to Friday role paying £9.61 per hour, working hours will be 8:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide all manner of administrative and customer focused support to both internal and external customers.
- Assist with day to day duties maintaining records, undertaking administration and dealing with communication necessary.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all enquiries, providing data entry to a high standard whilst working to time constraints.
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner to meet audit requirements.
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided.
- Responding to all clients on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services.
- Closing all enquiries within the service level agreement set to the business.
- Support the Office Manager with ad hoc or project based administration.
- Previous administrative experience.
- IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Articulate and confident telephone manner.
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to apply!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Data Entry
- OFFICE MANAGER
- MicroSoft Excel
- MicroSoft Word
- MicroSoft Outlook