Helpdesk Administrator - Sport
Handle Recruitment is working with a well-known sporting brand to find a Helpdesk Administrator to provide customer service orientated, technical helpdesk support to users in an efficient and accurate manner; solving basic technical problems and providing support for all assigned areas.
The Helpdesk team forms a crucial part of the business, ensuring the smooth running of operations across the entire company. Reporting to the Helpdesk Team Leader, this is a diverse role that involves the management and supervision of sub-contractors for specialist equipment and supporting all the different departments in the organisation.
Based out of impressive offices in North London, the environment is vibrant and exciting; and with a huge project due to complete later this year, it really is a great time to join this incredible brand.
Key features will include:
- Control of sub-contractors and quality of their work
- Maintaining an up-to-date PPM schedule
- Being the point of call for daily maintenance faults
- Escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Updating data and producing activity reports
- Providing first level contact and resolutions to customer issues
- Maintaining helpdesk to the highest standard
- Providing admin assistance on additional tasks as requested
- Assisting with specialist projects and events (flexibility required)
- Proven experience in providing Helpdesk support
- Working knowledge of Helpdesk software/databases
- Thorough knowledge of safe working practices
- Exceptional client facing and communication skills
- Excellent IT and admin skills
- Logical and methodical with great attention to detail
- Ability to deliver work to highest of standards and take responsibility
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would love to be a part of this amazing sporting brand, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"