A fantastic opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator has become available. Our client is based in the London Olympic Park Stadium and they are looking for a switched on, professional and well presented candidate to join the team. This role will keep the right candidate on their toes and their tasks will vary from day to day, making it a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding position.
** Please note, the perfect candidate will need Maximo - V Nexus system experience** please do not apply if this doesn't apply to your skillset
JOB ROLE: Helpdesk Administrator/Receptionist
JOB TYPE: TEMPORARY - PERMENANT
HOURS: Hours could potentially be 9am - 17:00pm or if they want to do part-time split shifts 07:00pm - 13:00pm / 13:00pm - 19:00pm. Please specify what hours would be your candidates preference, however Candidate may be required to work match / event days such as concerts, athletics etc. So must be flexible!!!
SALARY: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour depending on experience
LOCATION: Stratford - East London
CULTURE: Professional and sociable environment.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Meeting and greeting VIP visitors and clients
- Maintaining the office supplies including stationary
- Assisting with branch events
- Multiple telephone line management, constant email communication and heavy data entry
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative tasks as needed
- Ensuring a clean and tidy office, including the reception area
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate filing system
- Copying and scanning, as needed.
- Assisting the helpdesk team with any needs
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have experience within a similar position
- Driven, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Friendly, well-presented and professional
- Organised and well-spoken
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to take own initiative
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels -
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job