My client has an opening for a Helpdesk Administrator (1st Line Support) to join their growing team. This is an entry level position and would suit a person looking for either their first or second position in IT.
- Raising support tickets.
- Assisting the IS/IT support team.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Raising purchase orders and ordering equipment.
- Writing instructions, documenting set ups and compiling reports.
- Guiding and training users on SMT systems and applications.
- Working with suppliers to deliver service excellence.
- Installing operating systems and software as directed.
- Moving and keeping IT equipment clean.
- A confident and well organised self starter.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows OS and suite of Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act on one’s initiative
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms (Android and IOS) is advantageous.
Candidates must hold a full driving licence.
- Microsoft Office
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job