Service Coordinator / Help Desk Manager required for our client a well-established contractor in the construction and building services industries based Hertfordshire. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Manager / Scheduler to join their office team located in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate should ideally have experience of working as a Service Coordinator / Administrator within a similar industry, namely someone who has worked for an engineering services, building services or facilities maintenance company, although this is not essential. You will be performing general admin tasks, and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel.
The Service Coordinator will be expected to be organised and manage engineer's labour and daily workload as well as taking overall responsibility for the help desk services.
Service Coordinator Position Overview
- Manage the current Service Coordinators ensuring their performance targets are met
- Prepare weekly reports for the managers
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer
- Maintaining stock levels ordering parts and tools from suppliers
- General office administration tasks
Service Coordinator Position Requirements
- Experience managing a helpdesk is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a service coordinator role
- Organised and punctual
- Based within Hertfordshire
Service Coordinator Position Remuneration
- £26k - £29k + DOE
- Hours Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30
- 20 days' Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy