Help Desk Engineer - Sharepoint, Windows Azure, Cloud, Office 365
Help Desk Engineer - Office
Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
A successful and steadily growing Egham based IT Services company have an immediate need for an experienced IT Helpdesk Engineer. The successful candidate will be office based but may need to attend site on occasion and will be required to undertake all manner of support calls. The candidate will have a good working knowledge of MS Windows Servers, MS Windows Desktops, MS Exchange Server, Backup Software and general networking and printer knowledge. Ideally the candidate will also have experience of Virtualisation (Hyper V or VMware), Microsoft Azure, on-premise and cloud based backups, firewall technologies of which Sonicwall knowledge would be an advantage.
- Troubleshooting desktops, laptops, hardware and software
- Troubleshooting Windows 2008/2012/2016 Servers
- Troubleshooting MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Trouble Shooting Cloud Systems such as Azure
- Writing / Updating User and System Documentation
- Network and Server Administration
- Working on SLA based technical support calls
- An understanding of troubleshooting MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- An understanding of troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- An understanding of troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Knowledge of Servers including HP and Dell.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Good understanding and working knowledge of SSL Certificates & DNS records
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple requests through the help desk system
Hours and Holiday Entitlement:
- 37.5 hours per week
- A shift operation is run. Shifts are;
08:00 - 16:30 Early Shift
09:00 - 17:30 Mid Shift
10:00 - 18:30 Late Shift
- You will initially be placed on the Mid Shift until further notice
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Holiday entitlement will rise by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 25 days
- 1 hour lunch break
The package will include:
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Death in Service - 3 times annual salary
Additionally, as an IT Helpdesk Engineer you must possess excellent customer service and communication skills. An eye for detail and the flexibility to cope with a wide variety of tasks are also prerequisites.
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Cloud Computing
- Windows Azure
- Senior Help Desk
- Systems Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"