Our client, a London's growing ICT solution provider who offers a host of ICT services as a 'One-Stop’ solution, including Network, Data Centre, System Integrations, Voice, Cloud Computing, Security, IT Consulting, and IT Outsourcing services is currently looking to recruit a Helpdesk Engineer.
Carry out a variety of technical and co-ordination tasks to meet, or exceed, customer requirements (including those tasks assigned by Line Managers which are part of projects or maintenance contract work).
All tasks must be delivered in a professional and timely manner to ensure a very high level customer experience.
- Hands on Desktop Support Skill. Network and PC implementation and optimisation.
- Understand and detailed planning and designing for customer's Network and PC.
- Network/PC/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery.
- Migration planning and execution. Support PC and Call Centre system (incl DC server).
- Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing. Vendor negotiation and control.
- Development and implementation for new features and services.
- Establish and cease PC/Desktop Security systems. Project and service delivery schedule management.
- Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation.
- 1st level troubleshooting with customers and assist them as their escalation point of contact.
- Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy.
- Documented approach for implementation and modification.
- Periodical status report to line manager. Cover early shifts as a part of team rota.
- Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus
- General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router and Juniper Netscreen Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills
- Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA
- ANNUAL LEAVE - 30 days per year including BHs (6 weeks per year).
- Travel - Up to Zone 6 of London Underground paid
- CHILDCARE VOUCHERS
- EYE TESTS
- BUPA's Employee Assistance Programme
- Other benefits available after a qualifying period - PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE, PENSION SCHEMES, etc
For more information, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- 1st Line
- knowledge about PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus
- experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router and Juniper Netscreen Products