HELP DESK COORDINATOR - TEMP
A great opportunity has come up for a highly organised and professional individual to join a well established Building Services & Facilities Management company as a Temp Help Desk Coordinator.
The Help Desk Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a key role within the Helpdesk Team that is responsible for delivering excellence in customer service at all times, ensuring all company service delivery KPIs are being met and exceeded where ever possible. It requires this person to be effective in call handling and management, dealing with customers, engineers and other stakeholders to ensure that quality service delivery are the top priorities.
Help Desk Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service and Communication
- Responsible for the maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service at all times.
- Ensure that all incoming communications from all stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource where necessary.
- Effectively handle and prioritise any client complaints appropriately and escalating where necessary to ensure matters are dealt with within the SLA’s agreed upon
- Effective management of the quoted works process on the service management system, ensuring all deadlines for completion are met.
- Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Effective logging and management of all jobs onto the service management system as required, ensuring that any relevant information is obtained and recorded as required.
- Ensure correct certification and paperwork is received, supplied to the client and copies saved in the management system.
- Check and process engineers’ incoming reports, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and relevance, reporting back to engineers or manager where relevant.
- Shut down jobs within the targets set ensuring accuracy prior to passing through for invoicing
- Process engineers weekly timesheets and paperwork in accordance with targets
- Update spreadsheets accordingly
- Recognise and escalate any internal issues related to sites or engineers to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Update client information resources appropriately, sending client information as required.
- Manage own time effectively to ensure all daily objectives are met.
Help Desk Coordinator Qualifications and Key Skills:
- GCSE's Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience with Concept
- Ideally a background in FM / Maintenance sector
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi task in high pressured environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good general IT skills
- (Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills
Help Desk Coordinator Salary Package:
- Competitive hourly rate: £12.00 DOE
- Potential for Temp to Perm available
So if you have key skills and experience and would like to join an established engineering company, then send in your CV today!
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'