Permanent Vacancy - Help Desk Coordinator/Scheduler
Do you have over 2 years experience working as a Help Desk Coordinator or experienced with Scheduling? Do you want to work for a very successful, growing company who have an excellent reputation for offering 5 star customer service to their customers in the UK and Ireland? If so please read on.....
Our client is looking for a talented help desk coordinator to join their team based in the Renfrew area of Glasgow, you will have to be available to interview with immediate effect.
Working Hours; 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 (with annual bonus and very generous benefits package)
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Allocating work to engineers and diary management
- Closing off jobs for engineers and sub-contractors
- Raising purchase orders to sub-contractors for reactive works
- Effective jeopardy management of jobs within designated area
- Assisting with system closures for PPMs
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering workforce to complete reactive, quoted and planned
- maintenance tasks
- Working in conjunction with the Operations Manager, Account Managers and Building Service
- Managers to ensure seamless management of contracts
- Booking in reactive and PPM jobs with clients
- Acting as first point of contact for engineering workforce and sub-contractors
- Overflow for Client calls
- Assisting in keeping WIP levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs
- Providing support to Commercial Administrators where required Health and Safety
- Taking health and safety into consideration with
- support from management
- Providing weekly reports on jobs logged / completed / outstanding
- Providing figures for monthly KPI reporting
- Providing contract information on a monthly basis to Operations Manager/Account Managers/Building Service Managers/Helpdesk Supervisor for contract reports
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong Customer service skills
- Proven Helpdesk experience
- FM experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and understanding of property related issues
- Experience of working to deadlines and effective time management
- Excellent organisation skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to me.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Cordant is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Help Desk Coordinator
- Facilities Management experience