HELP DESK ANALYST - NOTTINGHAM - Up to £23,000 - FULL TIME
Macildowie are excited to be working with a brilliant client based in Nottingham recruiting for a Help Desk Analyst.
This business is innovative, forward thinking and growing quickly - is this the kind of environment you are looking for?
This is a Temporary position paying up to £23,000 per annum, with the working hours being 9am - 5pmMonday to Friday. My client is willing to be flexible with start/end times in order to accommodate for pre-existing responsibilities. For the right candidate, this role could lead to a full time, permanent role.
- Ownership of all incidents ensuring they are recorded, monitored and escalated where necessary
- Be able to communicate technical information to those with a less technical understanding
- Deliver a golden customer service experience by maintaining the agreed amount of contact with customers
- Interpreting issues raised by using multiple questioning techniques, ensuring that you capture the all information on the fault
- Working as a team player - achieving both individual and team SLAs
- Clear written and spoken communication to both customers and logging on the CRM
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
- Service Desk Experience (Essential)
- Higher Education Qualification (Essential)
- Good telephone manner
- Experience in customer facing environment
- Positive attitude
If you are interested in this position and meet the person requirements please get in touch ASAP.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.