Help Desk Assistant
Are you looking for an immediate start? Randstad CPE urgently requires an experienced Help Desk Assistant to work for a leading FM Contractor based in Bellshill.
- Immediate start
- Free on site parking
- Shift Pattern Mon- Fri 8am to 12pm & Mon - Thur + Saturday 8am to 12pm (some flexibility on start times may be considered)
- Potential to turn into long term work
For this role you must have 2 year minimum experience within a help desk role, facilities management background is preferred but not essential.
- Answer calls for a growing multi-contract fast-paced Helpdesk
- Live Call logging on Internal CAFM system (MAXIMO)
- Assigning and Dispatching to various resources via multiple channels
- Work to Service level agreements preventing financial penalties to the business
- Issue reports to Internal and external clients/Customers using in-house system
- Pro-Actively Monitor and Chase work Orders to completion within the required SLA
- Action requests via various channels.
- Administration tasks as required by the business
- Raise jobs on helpdesk system at the time of call and contact the appropriate service provider/contractor and provide relevant information
- Use radio technology as and when required as a method to liaise with employees on specific sites. Identify appropriate engineer/Sub Contractor to attend job in a timely manner
Glasgow Office - Sherelle /
Please note due to the number of expected applicants I may not be able to get back to everyone, if I have not got back to you within a reasonable time scale then please assume you have been unsuccessful and I thank you for your application
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'