Our client are a specialist service provider, who continuously develop and improve their services from the on-site research they carry out.
Following a rapid increase in workload, with no signs of slowing down, this company are looking to further expand their team with a help desk administrator.
The role will be to manage and oversee all the incoming correspondence from both therapists, patients and services that the company work with.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the implementation of ticketing system
- Dealing with therapist, patient and service queries and responding in a timely manner
- Ensuring all assessment letters are processed in a timely manner
- Assigning specific cases to the relevant coordinators or escalating to the clinical team
- Ensuring coordinators process referrals for their contracts daily
- Processing all the external posts
- Ensuring all discharge letters are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting the service delivery manager with any hoc duties
- At least 6 months experience in a busy administration role
- Strong numeric and organisational skills
- Intermediate Word and Excel essential
- Knowledge of a ticketing system is preferable but not essential
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job