Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 4:00pm Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm
12-week temp to perm
£7.83 per hour however, will increase after 12 weeks
Our Client is one of the leading ballistic and fragmentation protection equipment manufacturer with headquarters in Michigan, USA, and design and manufacturing operations in Andover, Hampshire, in the United Kingdom.
Their team have more than eighty years collective specialist experience and expertise of designing and manufacturing ballistic helmets, body armour, ballistic shields, hard armour plates, EOD/IED protection equipment, mine clearance and de-mining equipment and a variety of other ballistic and fragmentation protection products.
This is a role for an ideal candidate who is looking for longevity and career progression with a company that is a leading manufacturer in their field. Throughout the job there is progression both within the role and company. As a helmet moulder you will be provided in-house training to create the highest quality ballistic helmets.
You will receive a 30-minute break and two 10-minute breaks with free staff parking and canteen facilities. All PPE is provided by themselves.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- The Ideal Candidate must be interested in a permanent position
- Ability to consistently follow specific process instructions
- The willingness to learn, work and progress not only within the role but also the company
- Either a background or interest in mechanics, engineering and tools
- Good hand-eye coordination as the position requires consistent use of hand tools
- Must be able to be concise and consistent whilst keeping up with the pace of the team they are working with
- Must be able to work well with a team and be happy to work within a close-knit group of people
- Must be flexible with their working times and ability to contribute to overtime hours
- Ability to maintain a safe, clean, organised work environment
- As the work involves paperwork, the Ideal Candidate must have basic Maths and English Skills
Please Note: Active Staff are acting as Recruitment Agency for the client. Also, that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please Note: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"