A global independent provider of business intelligence and insight established for 20 years is now seeking a dynamic Hedge fund executive to join their Cardiff research centre. The Group is driving high growth in its data products and aims to establish its Cardiff location as a world class research centre to meet current and future requirements. The new team will perform a suite of research tasks ranging from analysing annual reports to calling financial institutions throughout the world.
You will be given the opportunity to be part on one of the fasting growing and commercially successful teams in global business intelligence. You will join a company that realises that its people are the most important factor in their success and with this in mind they invest in them so they can continue to offer great products to customers. If you have an ambition to work for a company that prides itself on being team players, that values integrity and passion and have a work hard and have fun along the way culture then this could be a great opportunity to join them. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual who wishes to gain work experience within a professional business environment.
As a Hedge Fund Excutive on a daily basis you will research and contact the investment profiles and strategies of institutional investors, analyse annual reports and other company documents.
Hours - Monday - Friday
8:30 - 5:00
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Performing web searches and using monitoring tools to identify relevant sources of information
· Analysing reports and filings to identify key pieces of data.
· Normalising data researched and entering it into the database.
· Identifying new sources of data
· Be responsible for the acquisition of data and the development of this in line with business requirements and priorities. You will be gathering information on individual contacts and companies based on our strategic requirements/project briefs and undertaking online research using internet-based research tools.
· Manage the process of quality checking, reporting and improvement ensuring the quality and performance of data.
The skills you will need to evidence to be successful include:
* Previously worked with internet based research and related tools
* Have first class communication skills and be a methodical problem solver
* Possess excellent analytic skills
* Any language skills are advantageous
* Excellent computer skills are essential
* Fluent written and spoken English
About you: you will be a self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail, you will be able to evidence and ability to work as part of a team and on their own at times, you will understand how to prioritise, organise and show initiative when dealing with several tasks and workloads simultaneously, as well as be willing to learn new skills in a fast paced environment.
If successful, you will be secure a competitive benefits packing including:
Competitive hourly rate
Performance based bonus
Cardiff City Centre Office
Regular ongoing training and development
If you are ready to apply, then please send your application or please call Richard on to discuss your application.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.