The Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineers will be working for a fast-growing company that supply Earth-moving and recycling equipment UK wide.
Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer duties and responsibilities include:
* Reporting directly into the Workshop Manager
* Planned Preventative Maintenance and repairing breakdowns in a timely and safe manner
* Maintaining equipment such as Shredders, Loaders and Excavators between 1.8-50 tonnes
* Around 70% maintaining earth moving equipment and 30% maintaining recycling equipment
* Mechanical Biased with little electrical duties
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Mechanical Apprentice trained
* Experience of maintaining heavy plant previously
* IT literate
* Positive attitude, wanting to work for a fast-growing company on a long term basis
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4.30pm - Overtime available at time and a half
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call James East at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job