The Heavy Plant Maintenance engineers would be working for a fast-growing company that supply Earth-moving and recycling equipment UK wide.
Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Report directly into the Workshop Manager
* Planned Preventative Maintenance and repairing breakdowns in a timely and safe manner
* Maintaining equipment such as Shredders, Loaders and Excavators between 1.8-50 tonnes
* Around 70% maintaining earth moving equipment and 30% maintaining recycling equipment
* Mechanical Biased with little electrical duties
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Mechanical Apprentice trained
* Experience of maintaining heavy plant previously
* IT literate
* Positive attitude, wanting to work for a fast-growing company on a long term basis.
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4.30pm - Overtime available
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call James East at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com.