Our client is looking to recruit a Heavy Plant Maintenance Engineer/ Plant Fitter for a immediate start.
Hours of work is Monday to Friday 7.00am-6.00pm and alternate Saturday mornings may be required.
Main duties include:
- Maintenance and servicing of the company's fleet of over 150 pieces of machinery
- Working with a knowledgeable team at the main depot
- Lone working when deployed across the North East
- Service and repair machinery on sites
- Previous experience in maintaining heavy plant machinery
- Must be fully time served
- Experience of working with Volvo and Komatsu equipment would be desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job