Heavy Plant / Construction Plant Fitter
Salary/Package - £26k - £30k basic
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Heavy Plant Fitter / Service Engineer based in the Burton - On - Trentarea.
Field service engineer position
Our client is a leading company in the heavy plant sector and are looking for an experienced Heavy plant fitter to join their expanding operation.
- We are seeking an apprentice trained or a time served service engineer within the heavy plant / construction plant sectors
- You will ideally possess NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance
- Be experienced working as a service engineer
- Experienced in attending machine breakdowns at customers sites
- Trouble shoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs
- You will need to have knowledge auto-electrics; engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to diagnose faults on heavy construction equipment and carry out repairs
- Experience in some or all of the following machines; Telehandlers, forklifts, Cranes, Piling Rigs, Heavy Construction plant etc
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- 'NVQ level 3'
- 'Heavy plant'
- 'field service'
- 'Construction plant'
- 'mobile service'
- 'plant fitter'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job