Our client is a privately owned heating, plumbing, service and maintenance company who cover the full spectrum of requirements from high quality traditional build as well as the commercial sector.
Due to our continued development we wish to recruit a Gas and Oil Service Engineer based from our Oxford office covering an area of 60 miles radius as well as West and Central London.
Working with a diverse range of clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites. You will be dealing with all types of clients on a daily basis, so a high degree of customer facing skills will be required. Your duties will include:
- Carrying out planned servicing and fault finding work.
- Attending to breakdowns on boiler and heating systems.
- Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation.
- Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Participate in an On Call Rota system within the Servicing Team.
As a Service Engineer you should also be an excellent communicator with the knowledge and ability to fault find and diagnose on commercial and domestic gas and oil appliances. A great work ethic, the ability to work in a team, and a willingness to take on additional responsibility will also be required.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar gas and oil Service Engineer role.
- Gas Safe and OFTEC qualifications for both Domestic and Commercial systems.
- Ability to be able to work unsupervised.
- Good communication skills.
- Full current driving license
In return we offer an attractive rate of pay, call out payments, ongoing training courses for full qualifications, branded company vehicle and company branded work wear and PPE. There is the potential to significantly increase your salary with call out and overtime opportunities.
£15.50 - £20.00 per hour dependent on experience