Looking for a temporary Gas/Heating Engineer in Aberdeen
As Mobile Engineer - Gas/Heating, you'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of various contracts
- Undertaking planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work as per the agreed client programme
- Undertaking maintenance duties in such a manner as to support the objectives of the client and with respect for the dignity and privacy of the client teams
- Ensuring the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
- Operating at all times with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal etc in accordance with legislative requirements and policies and procedures of RFM
- Maintaining asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports, informing the RFM Contracts Manager or sub-contractors of any follow up action that may be required
To join us, we're looking for:
- Qualified Gas Engineer with minimum of 5 years experience in installation and maintenance work
- Experience in a similar service based environment
- Experience in Commercial boilers and affiliated plant
- CCN1 CENWAT CPA1 HTR1
- Health & Safety Certificate
- Post holder must hold a full current driving license and be willing to travel
The successful candidate will require a DBS/Disclosure Check.
If you are interested in this role please send CV or call me on 0141-248-7212 for more information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Heating Engineer