This ambitious Home Heating Installation company are looking to recruit experienced domestic heating engineers to assist with their current business expansion.
The company is based in Castleford, however as a Heating Engineer, you will be expected to cover the whole of Yorkshire, conducting domestic boiler replacements, conversions and full system installations to an extremely high standard.
The successful candidate will be professional and courteous, be able to work independently, and communicate well and efficiently with the office based team. Good timekeeping and a 'can do' attitude is a necessity.
- All installations to be completed to an extremely high standard
- Gas Safe and Health & Safety Regulations to be adhered to at all times
- That the customer's property is respected at all times
- That you demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- All job paperwork is completed as instructed
Skills & Experience
- Gas qualifications, CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, MET1
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in domestic boiler / heating installations is necessary
- Experience in system conversions
- Ability to install S and Y Plans
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Ability to work at heights including vertical flues
- Proven knowledge of Building and Gas Safe Regulations
- Experience of basic Health & Safety requirements
- Must have a full UK driving license with less than 6 points
- Good communication skills
- High standards of customer service
- Carries out works thoroughly with care and attention
- Experience of LPG and Oil - desirable
- Unvented Hot Water - desirable
- Experience in servicing and breakdowns would be an advantage
- Full time position with weekend work and overtime available
- £26,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- A Ford Transit Custom van will be provided along with fuel card
- Company uniform will be provided
- Essentials such as ladders / roof ladder provided
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.