£30,000 - £35,000 a year
Service Engineer/Installer, Service / Domestic Heating Engineer (Installation of Electric Boilers/Thermal Stores)
Competitive Basic Salary and bonus/ benefits
Our client due to continued expansion are currently recruiting for a full time directly employed service engineer to install our Boilers/Thermal stores in occupied properties. The company offers nationwide service support/extended warranty package and responsive maintenance services to homeowners and private landlords.
The successful candidate will have:
• NVQ Level 2 Plumbing and Heating
• Full valid driving licence
• Previous fault finding experience
• You will be physical fit as there will be some lifting involved
Advantageous but not essential:
• A general understanding of systems (S or Y Plan)
• Technical certificate / NVQ Level 3 Plumbing and Heating
• Part P - 17th edition
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year van, phone, uniform, parts, and all required tools/equipment.