Heating Engineer(Product Support) required for a heat pump manufacturer to provide technical product support predominantly to their installer network. You will need to be based in the South, ideally located near to the M3/M4 corridor. The role is very much a customer-focussed position, providing support to installers with commissioning and handover, alongside speaking with homeowners and providing excellent customer service. The engineer will receive full manufacturer training on their products, however a good technical heating / boiler is essential.
The role will be concentrating on assisting installers, ensuring they reach their MCS accreditation-level & providing the support necessary for them to achieve this.
My client is a major heat pump manufacturer and there will be some aspects of the role where you will be required to be more hands-on to assist with product demonstrations or fault-finding. In addition, they are looking for someone with the ambition to become more involved in the training aspect moving forwards.
Heating Engineer(Product Support) Position Overview
- On site project technical support including site surveys, system commissioning and handover
- Assessment of installations ensuring adherence to manufacturer's instructions and standards
- Some Technical training at the companies training facilities
- Telephone and email support in connection with active projects
- Liaise with internal technical and design department to support installers produce quotations
Heating Engineer(Product Support) Position Requirements
- Proven heating experience. Heat pump knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in plumbing and heating
- Must be happy to travel throughout the South to different locations, most work will be outside of the M25, although there will be occasional work in London.
- A desire / interest to move into more of the product training in future.
Heating Engineer(Product Support) Position Remuneration
- Salary £36k-£42K +
- 25 Day Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car / Van & Fuel Card
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'