Heating Engineer (Heat pumps)
Commutable from: Kidderminster, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Leominster, Bridgnorth, Ludlow.
£25,000 - £35,000 + Overtime + Progression + Bonus + Great Company Benefits
Are you a Heating Engineer with experience in Heat pumps, who wants a role within an already well-established company where you can maximise your earnings through overtime?
On offer is a chance to progress your career with a growing company where you will be a technical expert in a team of professionals. The company offer continuous training to ensure their staff are always fully prepared.
This company are a family run renewables business and have a great working environment. They are growing year on year and are pushing to become an industry leader.
This would suit a Heating Engineer who's experienced with Heat pumps and is looking to earn a great salary and make a difference within an already successful company.
- Taking a lead role in installations
- Working on a variety of both domestic and commercial heating systems (ground/air source pumps, underfloor heating, MVHR systems)
- All sites within a 2 hour radius of the office
- Previous experience within heating (preferably Heat Pumps) is highly desirable
- Experience with renewable technologies would be beneficial
- Wants to be the technical expert within a team of professionals
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Engineer
- Lead Engineer
- Heat Pump Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'