Permanent Static Commercial Heating and Ventilation Engineer Job, Central Reading, £26k Salary + Benefits
Hays are currently working exclusively with a large public sector organisation in central Reading to recruit a permanent heating and ventilation engineer.
Your new role
- Maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, including ancillary plant in owned properties
- Maintenance and testing of the gas network along with its associated pipework
- Routine boiler inspections as part of the Planned Preventative Maintenance regime
- Maintenance and testing of the district heating network and associated plant
- Maintenance and testing of oil boilers (domestic and commercial) and associated plant
- Installation, maintenance, fault finding and repair of mechanical equipment
What you'll need to succeed
Heating and Ventilation qualification and prepared to work on call and overtime when required.
Experienced in all aspects of planned, preventative and day to day reactive maintenance issues, Expertise and competence within the heating & ventilation discipline, Able to accurately record, process all relative documentation, Knowledge of IT in general, Understanding of service provision, works well under pressure, organising work load to ensure compliance of our published SLA's
What you'll get in return
A secure job which pays £26000 with basic 40 hour contract and potential to earn extra money on call and overtime.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job