Heating and Generation Supervisor
Share our commitment to quality and safety
Heating and Generation Supervisors
Salary: £28,170 - £37,844
Location: South of England
E.ON is a global provider of specialised energy solutions. We work hard to make the best deals possible and provide energy solutions for our customers.
We’re currently looking for confident, responsible supervisors to oversee our heating and generation activities up and down the country. Working flexibly from home, it will be up to you to work closely with contractor partners, support the operations team with installation quotations, deliver efficient process flows and drive performance and installation quality to ensure excellent customer service.
This will involve a large amount of supervisory work, including compiling management reports and carrying out audits and inspections. All our work needs to be delivered compliantly and on time, whilst managing costs and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction. Our customers must come first.
You’ll ensure all our heating and generation work is in line with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations. To guarantee this, you’ll need to keep all job-related documentation and administration up-to-date, and also talk to all parties involved to make sure everyone understands their responsibilities. You’ll have the ability to perceive problems before they occur and have a calm and logical approach to delivering on E.ON’s promise to customers. Everything we do, must be with safety in mind.
This is an exciting opportunity not just to work flexibly from home, but also to build a reputation with one of the world’s leading energy suppliers in the process.
What we need from you:
- Experience of managing the installation, servicing, maintenance or repair of plumbing, heating and ancillary systems in domestic premises.
- Knowledge and understanding of insulation, heating and ancillary systems, equipment, plumbing and devices
- Ability to maintain and produce accurate administration reports
- Good written and oral communication skills, face to face and over the telephone, including experience of managing email communication
- Knowledge of Gas Quality/ Auditing.
It would be great if you had:
- Ability to operate IT platforms such as Etech Property Hub, CRM management platforms (or similar) and Microsoft IT suites.
- Experience of installation process of equipment, plant and equipment
- CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, HTR1 and ideally DAH1, MET1 & CPA1
- Experience of installation, servicing, maintenance and repair of plumbing,
- Experience of non-gas and renewable heating systems / processes
What we'll give you in return:
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme (with 2 for 1 contributions from E.ON up to 18%)
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Benefits E.On UK
- Why work for E.ON
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check is required.
- The location of the succesful candidates will be South of England.
- The salary advertised is subject to a review effective from 1st April 2018. These negotiations are pending.
- For more information on reasonable adjustmentsplease click here.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is one of the world's largest investor-owned power and gas companies. At facilities across Europe, Russia, and North America, our nearly 62,000 employees generated just under EUR 122 billion in sales. We have an ambitious objective: to make energy cleaner and better wherever we operate.E.ON UK
E.ON provides electricity and gas to five million homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of 12,000 people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people – to our customers and to each other.Department
Applicants requirement for internal delivery team (IDT) within obligation, working within the office based administration team in supporting the compliance for the field based operation